मोबाइल नंबर पोर्ट कैसे करें | How to port mobile number ( In hindi)
1. First, choose the service provider you wish to port your number to. In this case we want to port idea to Jio
2. Send the following text message – PORT followed by your 10-digit mobile number to TRAI’s central number for mobile number portability – 1900. So we went to messages and wrote Port 80968—– and send to 1900 from idea sim
We received an SMS with unique porting code (AL123Q) from 1901 which is valid till 4 days
3. Now, we have to go to the Jio operator store showing them the unique porting code ((AL123Q)) requesting them to port the idea sim to their network .
We carry a photograph and proof of identity( i.e Aadhar /pan /passport etc )
4. The JIO guys will make us fill a consumer acquisition form (CAF) and get our KYC done with aadhar biometric
We do the documentation and submit CAF (consumer acquisition form).
We must ensure that we have cleared all our bills of the number we want to port ( in this case idea ) …here, i have a idea prepaid number …
i should ensure that all the bills are paid and if possible attach a copy of the bill receipt along with the Consumer acquisition form and the Unique porting code
6. The operator ( Jio in this case ) will shortly provide us with the new Jio sim having the same idea number …that’s it , porting of idea to jio is complete ……….now we can use the same idea number with jio network
Charges are usually Rs 19 for porting
Tag: port code, sim port kaise kare, how to port sim card, how to port mobile number, mobile number port kaise kare, how to port sim, how to port, sim port kaise kare mobile se
Xem thêm: https://meohay360.com/category/internet